Monday, August 23, 2010

When You Play a New Game, You Can't Always Win

Handsome Man came home with Cosmo's Steamy Sex Games the other night.  He seemed pretty excited about it, and since I'm usually the one to find new things to try, I got excited too.
We played "A Night of Naughty Adventure" the first night.  This game is enough to make the whole box worth it!  It was so sexy to do the challenges together and try new things.  (The prop list calls for things like a quarter, a necktie, sultry music, 2 pillowcases, 1 hot beverage, 1 glass of ice water,  a pair of "do-me" heels, a leather belt, candles...get the idea?)

The game consists of 5 cards that you go through one at a time.  They have directions for you and your man to read separately.  They look like this:

Card Two:  Mouthwatering Delight

For Him:  Strip down to your birthday suit, then kick back in a chair and get ready to moan as she thrills every inch of you.

For Her:  Blindfold him with the necktie and use the pillowcases to loosely tie his wrists to the armrests, with his palms facing up.  Stand (naked) in front of him and drag your fingertips down the entire length of his body.  Next, pour a drop of liqueur on each of your nipples and place one breast in his mouth at a time.  Now straddle one armrest.  Tell him not to move his hand while you rub back and forth against it.  Then press yourself against his member and gyrate--but don't let him enter you.

We  really enjoyed making our way through the cards.  There were so many good ideas in that pack of cards, and it was such a turn on to go through them one by one.  Got me all tingly and ready to go!

The last card was a secret.  Handsome Man had no idea what was coming.

Late Night Lust:

For Her: set the alarm for 2am.  When the alarm goes off, catch it before he totally wakes up.  Then light the candles and place them around the bed.  roll him onto his back, hold onto his member, and move your hand up and down.  Then shimmy down and take him into your mouth, sucking very gently until he's completely hard.  When he's moaning in pleasure, move back up, rub some lube on his member, and put him inside you.

For Him:  Make slow, sweet, dreamy love to her,  Then blow and the candles and wrap your arms around her as you both drift off to sleep.

Sounds like a winner, right?  I was excited to do this, since I've never set an alarm to wake up for sex in the middle of the night, and he had just mentioned days ago how he loves waking up to me playing with his mister.  I thought it was perfect; and I got all hot just thinking about it.

When my alarm quietly woke me up, I felt his hardness against my skin and got even more excited.  He was already hard and raring to go!  I slid my hand down, took him in my grasp, and went up and down while I woke him with kisses.

"What are you doing?" His head flew up and he pushed me away.
"Doing you," I smiled and kept playing with him.
"Lissie, it's the middle of the night!  I'm too tired."  And with that, he rolled over, shoved a pillow over his head, and went back to sleep.

Are girls allowed to get blue balls?  Cuz I think it definitely happened.

 I had to laugh, because I know that he's a sound sleeper and probably had no idea what was going on.  Handsome Man has a reputation of being able to sleep through anything (including a tornado that sent a tree through his bedroom window when he was in high school.)  I know not  be offended by stuff like this, because his actions were so far off from who he is that I know he wasn't awake.

 When we woke up the next morning, I asked him if he remembered what happened the night before.  He sleepily smiled and pulled me to him.  "We had some gooood sex, Baby." 
Did he not even remember the 2am thing?  I asked him, and he didn't.  In fact, he looked outright crushed.  "Really?  I said that?  You woke me up just to do me?  That's so sexy!  I can't believe I slept through it!"

It cracks me up that it's something he wants so much but couldn't wake up for.  So the question is, do I try again, or just accept that I'm married to a man who answers phones in his sleep with no recollection of it the next day?!?

You can play, but you can't always win :-)

1 comment: