Saturday, August 28, 2010

Oops, did I say that?

Handsome Man has a loud voice.  I'm always reminding him, but no matter what, his voice resonates through everything around him.  He can't whisper to save his life, which sometimes poses awkard situations.  Like tonight.

Tonight on our way home from a beach trip with our high school youth group, Handsome Man and I took a moment to talk to each other in the front seat while the 3 boys behind us were enjoying a song on the radio and goofily singing their hearts out.

"I can't wait to take a shower," I whispered to him, "I've got sand inside of me and I'm so uncomfortable!"

Handsome Man, in his perfect timing and hoarse whisper that could be heard across the Grand Canyon whispered back, "I bet!  That's why I don't think we should have sex on the beach!"

J u s t   a s   t h e   s o n g   e n d e d.

Three teenage boys sat in the back seat with wide eyes.

Siiiiigh.  I love my husband!

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! The embarrassing moments are the ones you'll remember with fondness.

    ReplyDelete