Friday, August 20, 2010

Tent Pitching

There's a full-on tent pitched right next to me.  I love waking up to one of those.  Especially when we're curled up together and I can feel him pressing against my cheeks as he holds me against him, fast asleep.

Today is Handsome Man's birthday, and he can be sure we're going to celebrate!  Aunt Flo has impeccable timing, so unlike other birthdays we've celebrated together that culminated in sexy new lingerie and a new move or two, I'm going to focus all of myself on pleasuring him today.

We stayed up pretty late last night (note to self, nooooo chocolate at midnight!) and he's totally wiped.  We'll be out with friends til late tonight, so I'm letting him sleep in.  Isn't it wonderful when your birthday falls on  your day off?

Sweet dreams, Birthday Boy!  I can gaurantee you'll wake up with a smile  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment