Monday, August 16, 2010

A Recipe for the Old Days

I was reminiscing yesterday about my college days.

I met Handsome Man in my sophomore year of college, and we began dating our junior year.  We waited til marriage to have sex, but nothing kept us from kissing up a storm during our dating days.

We kissed between classes, we kissed after homework, we kissed until privacy hours when we had to be back in our own rooms. There was no feeling on earth like being kissed by my Handsome Man.  He'd put an arm around my waist and cradle the back of my head and lift me heavenward with that mouth of his.

The thrill of being kissed like that hasn't gone away, but with all of the other physical joys that come with marriage, the high frequency of that toe-curling, feel-faint kind of kissing has taken a dip.

So, last night, when I popped some brownies in the oven and set the timer for 23 minutes, I sat next to my unsuspecting Handsome Man and began kissing him.  When his hands roamed under my shirt, I pulled back and asked him to pretend that we were in college again. 

When the timer sang its tune after 23 minutes, we were breathless and horny and just like we used to be back in school.  To my surprise, the brownies weren't fully baked yet, so I set the timer for a few more minutes and came back to the den for some more kissing.  Handsome Man had already stripped to his boxers in anticipation.  I took of my top and jeans too, and when he reached to undo my bra, I reminded him that the brownies weren't done yet.  With a sigh, he pulled me onto his lap, kissing me and running his hands up and down my body. 

It was an exciting change to our sex life for a night.  It reminded me of how much I enjoy just simply kissing my Handsome Man, and the tease of being so intimate but not having sex was almost too much for Handsome Man to bear!

When the second timer went off, and perfect brownies came out of the oven, we were more than ready to satifsy each other.  Post-sex brownies are pretty amazing, too :-)


When was the last time you kissed your man for half an hour?  Take the challenge and do it tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment