Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wise Words (And Some Shenanigans)

I injured my right hand last week, so blogging has to take a backseat right now!  Here are some quotes for you to enjoy :-)


Our love could change the orbit of the earth. So, if a meteor ever comes hurtling towards earth with the guarantee of destruction, top scientists may call on us to, well, you know, do it like crazy for the sake of humankind. ~Author Unknown

Love is not the dying moan of a distant violin - it's the triumphant twang of a bedspring. ~S.J. Perelman

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken. ~Author Unknown

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960


Whoever called it necking was a poor judge of anatomy. ~Groucho Marx


An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away.~Mae West

Men wake up aroused in the morning. We can't help it. We just wake up and we want you. And the women are thinking, "How can he want me the way I look in the morning?" It's because we can't see you. We have no blood anywhere near our optic nerve. ~Andy Rooney

"There is nothing wrong with making love with the light on. Just make sure the car door is closed." ~George Burns

My husband's German. Every night I get dressed up as Poland and he invades me." ~Bette Midler
No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens. ~Abraham Lincoln

"She said he proposed something on their wedding night that even her own brother wouldn't have suggested." ~James Thurber

"When I'm good I'm very, very good but when I'm bad I'm better."  ~Mae West.

No comments:

Post a Comment