Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Handsome Man's Heart

My man has a big heart.

I'm not just saying it, it's a scientific fact.  His heart is about 17% larger than the average man's his size.

He has the strongest heart beat out of anyone I know.  I love it. 

When we're curled up together watching a movie, I can feel it beating away.  If he sneaks up behind me while I'm washing dishes, I can feel it pounding through my back.  And when we're in bed, and I have my head resting on his chest, I can hear it as loudly as a timpani.

My pulse is so gentle that sometimes we laugh that I must be dead.  Compared to the way you can feel his pulse rush under your fingers, mine feels nonexistant.

His heart just sums up his personality.  Out of all the men I know, he really does have the biggest heart.  He will do anything for anyone.  It's sexy being married to a man who cares so much about people's well-being.  It's also sexy to feel his pulse quicken when he is excited, and to feel it pulsing througout my body.  I love that I can do that to him ;-)

What's something unique about your man that you just absolutely love? 

1 comment:

  1. Completely random, but he can tell you what kind of airplane is flying up above from just looking at it, or hearing it. It's ridiculous, but I find it endearing.

    ReplyDelete