Monday, July 19, 2010

Sexting

It makes me feel like a high schooler.
No high schoolers should be doing this.

Anyway. I keep my handsome man going on his business trips by sending him sexy little texts, sometimes with a picture, sometimes without.

If you've ever caught me taking a phone pic of my girls while driving up PCH, I'm sorry.
If you've ever opened his phone and seen a pic of my kitty, forgive me, please.

There's something a little daring, a little raunchy, about sending pic texts. I like knowing that he can open his phone any time he misses me.

I do it too.

I have a sext from St. Patrick's Day in which he wrote "ay, lassie, now that you've caught me, would ye rather have me gold, or this?" Along with a pic of his wonderful goods, in all their glory.

Are you gasping in horror that we do such things?
It's not a sin.
(And for the record, I was the only driver on the freeway at that moment!)
We're married. We love each other, and we love reminding each other. There's nothing sexier than knowing that your husband wants you right this second, even though he's thousands of miles away.

We save all of our desires for each other until we're together again. No flying solo for this couple. Sex after a week apart is hungry, amazing, leave-you-shaking love. I can't wait for him to come home!

1 comment:

  1. I am not gasping in horror, I am giving you a round of applause for being so free with your love!

    ReplyDelete