Monday, July 19, 2010

Doesn't it Make You Want to Melt?

The day Handsome Man left for his trip, I came home from work to find our bed nicely made (shock!) and my black nightie along with this note:
On the envelope, it said "Read this while wearing this little number. It flaunts your sexiness. I'll know that you're wearing it for me. I love you."

Inside, he wrote:

Howdy, Sexy,
You are always beautiful, elegant, cute, and SEXY to me. From the
moment I first saw you, you've been the most beautiful of God's creation that
I've ever seen.
Your beauty takes many shapes and is shown in many different ways: your
eyes, your heart, your compassion, your love for the Lord, your body.
I love that your sexiness is something that only I can enjoy, because you
are amazing, and you are mine.
We both know that I enjoy you the most when you are wearing nothing, but I
like anything that makes you feel sexy and attractive, because you should at
least feel close to how gorgeously attractive you are to me.
Though we aren't together, I'll still have visions of my beautiful wife
dancing in my head. You are my life and I adore everything about
you. Sleep well knowing that you are loved and that I'll be holding you
close in our dreams. I love you, Sexy!


Mmmmmmmmmmmm...I love him, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment